Hankes Easter | 2017

by - 2:01 PM

He is risen!! 

Saturday we spent the day over at my twin sister and her husbands house, as we usually do most weekends. I had a session that evening, and afterward we all had a late dinner, died eggs, ate cookies, and had wine! -Okay, I had wine.  Sunday, Matt and I taught a very early 8am Sunday school class, attended the 9:30a church service, and then we all went over to my sisters house where she hosted this years family Easter lunch and egg hunt for the kiddos. There's really nothing more I love than spending time with family on the holidays. What a sense of fullness it puts into my heart and soul. After everyone left we stayed a while longer. I nursed a sweet babe to sleep snuggled into my sisters pregnancy pillow (who doesn't love one of those!), and the grown up's snuggled into the couch and watched a movie. Samantha and I somehow convinced our husbands to heat us up leftovers while we didn't move a muscle ;) I hope you all enjoyed your Easter weekend as much as we did!





 






















SaveSaveSaveSave

You May Also Like

0 comments