Spring Is Here! | Sofa Table Decor |

by - 12:40 PM



Hello & happy spring! At least, it is here in Florida. Today it was 85 degrees outside and absolutely gorgeous. So while I was out doing a little shopping today, I picked up a few items to spruce up my sofa table. The same table that still, until about an hour ago, had my Christmas vases displayed on it. I know, shame on me.


First item is this beautiful frame. This is a find from none other than Marshalls: $6.97 5x7 frame.


I got this picture on the inside from a sweet friend at Matt and I's marriage group we attend every Wednesday.


Second find of the day was again at Marshalls: $12.99 candle lantern.

I went to the dollar tree and found these fake lemons and apples to give it a pop of spring color: $1 each.

I didn't get enough fake fruit to fill the box up, so I topped it off with some green and yellow tissue paper that I have tons of already at home, and some white flowers that were originally used in one of the bouquets at my wedding.


The flowers in the vase are currently dying from valentines day. Am I the only one who just loves the way dead flowers look in a vase? 

The teal vase I keep on for all holidays just because I love it! I re-purposed an old whiskey bottle, by stripping the labels and painting a bit over half the vase with some paint I got from Walmart. Probably about $1. At the very top I sprayed some glue on it and sprinkled some pretty teal glitter on it. Then I had my oldest boy go pick out some stray twigs that had fallen out of the front yard tree, which I then sprayed the very tops with some glitter glue and sprinkled a bit of the teal glitter on there as well.


So simple, yet it makes my living room feel so much more alive! I love a good decor find from Marshalls! Then again, who doesn't?

                                       With Love,

You May Also Like

0 comments