| Samantha's Brunch Bridal Shower |

by - 10:29 AM

My sister is getting married in just a few weeks. I had the pleasure of hosting her shower-- you know, matron of honor duties, and all. I made all the decorations, and food/drink bars myself, with the help of Pinterest and my big sister of course. Here are some bits and pieces of what the day looked like. 


Mimosa Bar





Brunch Table




Drink/Favors Bar


Games + Gifts









We played a "newlyweds" game, where we recorded Stephen answering some questions and giving Sam a sweet message at the end. Samantha had to try and answer the questions the same as Stephen, and after she was finished we all watched the video.






We hope you enjoyed your special day celebrating you becoming Mrs. Hart. Your big day is coming soon. 

,xoxo








































You May Also Like

0 comments